Buildings and structures

Taxonomy

Code

Scope note(s)

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Buildings and structures

Equivalent terms

Buildings and structures

Associated terms

Buildings and structures

160 Archival description results for Buildings and structures

160 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Darlingside File

File contains 160 JPEG files being copies of materials collected By Parks Canada pertaining to the background research conducted by various groups and interested individuals leading to the designation of Darlingside to National Historic Site status, photographs, maps, letters, and a PDF file being a copy of the Permit issued by Parks of the St. Lawrence for the dismantling of the Darling House and conditions attached.

Vera McElroy incidentals

  • 986-06
  • Collection
  • 1929-1992; predominant 1967-1978

Collection consists of:
5 x 8” postcard for the official opening of Sweets Corners Elementary School October 1973 with drawings of Lyndhurst and Seeley’s Bay schools (closed) and the new Sweets Corners school. – post card entitled “Lyndhurst Falls “showing the Lyndhurst Bridge from downstream, with people on the bridge looking down, from an original by J B Harvey. – Hydro Electric Power Commission permit of inspection to James Hollister, May 1929 signed by W? J Hitchcock.
This accession originally included 7 snapshots around Lyndhurst, which have become separated. Newspaper clippings were filed in General Research.

McElroy Family

Peter Larue Frame House photograph

One photo of the Peter Larue frame house. Caption on back of photograph reads "Mrs. [John?] (Laura) Edgley died March 1936. [Jim?] Hollingsworth bought the house in 1936. Andress Home No. 2 Highway. Mr. Peter Larue born here. [? Ogilvie?] bought 1966. "

Results 1 to 10 of 160