Sweets Corners



Scope note(s)

  • Historic Hamlet

Source note(s)

Display note(s)

Hierarchical terms

Sweets Corners

Equivalent terms

Sweets Corners

Associated terms

Sweets Corners

4 Archival description results for Sweets Corners

4 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

Sweet's Corners School Fonds

  • Fonds
  • 1894 - 1973; predominant 1894 - 1947

Fonds consists of records of Sweet's Corners School, or School Section No. 6. Records include correspondence, accounts and minutes book for the trustees (1894-1945), photos of the hockey team and a Sweets Corners school class, clipping from newspaper showing the class of 1953, a wall plaque from Sweet's Corners School Fair (1936-1938), (2010-006) a second shield shaped wooden plaque for Rural School Fairs,(20221-009) with plates for the winners each year from 191 to 1926, and a postcard for the opening of Sweet's Corners Elementary in 1973.

Sweet's Corners School

Vera McElroy incidentals

  • 986-06
  • Collection
  • 1929-1992; predominant 1967-1978

Collection consists of:
5 x 8” postcard for the official opening of Sweets Corners Elementary School October 1973 with drawings of Lyndhurst and Seeley’s Bay schools (closed) and the new Sweets Corners school. – post card entitled “Lyndhurst Falls “showing the Lyndhurst Bridge from downstream, with people on the bridge looking down, from an original by J B Harvey. – Hydro Electric Power Commission permit of inspection to James Hollister, May 1929 signed by W? J Hitchcock.
This accession originally included 7 snapshots around Lyndhurst, which have become separated. Newspaper clippings were filed in General Research.

McElroy Family