A View of the Thousand Islands
Along the St. Lawrence in front of Dark Island
American Canoe Association Store - Sugar Island 1903
Blossom Time - Entrance to George Gray Farm- Eden Grove Road.
Bridge over Latimer Rapids - between Singleton and Lyndhurst Lakes
Cabin of Mother Barnes (Good witch of Plum Hollow)
Church of the Covenant Presbyterian Church, Lansdowne, Ontario
Deserted House along the Thousand Island Parkway
Echo of the Past - Quabbin Hill - Escott Township
Grenadier Island School House - Escott Township, closed 1965