Collection consists of : – 11 Cemetery transcripts published by the Leeds & Grenville Branch, OGS, including Union Cemetery (2001), -- Union Cemetery (1963 with 1986 addenda), -- Willowbank Cemetery, -- Gananoque Cemetery (2001), -- Gananoque Cemetery (1990). – Lansdowne (Ebenezer) Cemetery, -- combined transcripts Escott, Grenadier Island, LaRue family, Buell family, Hunt Family, Stratton, St Patrick's RC, St. Brendan's RC, Rockport New Protestant, Rockport Old Protestant, – combined transcripts for Dulcemaine, Sand Bay, Allen, & Marble Rock cemeteries with manuscript notes about Outlet residents. – St John's RC, Gananoque. – Blue Church near Prescott. – Cross cemetery. – transcript of church burial records from Olivet United Church by Doug Mainse 2009. – Index of names in Union Cemetery with women's maiden and married names cross referenced, anonymous. -- Book “Grace United Church 1836-1996” with paragraphs on its history and photos of parishioners in 1996.
Accrual to 2017-023-A, donated July 27, 2018
Small album of 34 snapshots taken at Shawmere in 1948 , when Evangeline Montgomery (Danny Chisamore) worked there, and 6 postcards sold at Shawmere.
Accrual to 2017-023 (intake #2019-011)
2017-023-B Military records of James Irvin Montgomery
- photocopy of a photo of James Montgomery in Navy Uniform.
- photocopy of a group photo of the officers and crew of the battleship HMCS Iroquois
- print of the HMCS Iroquios Home Page (www.jproc.ca/iroquois/index.html )
- 2 printouts of an email message from Geraldine Chase to Donald Chisamore, including accounts of activities of HMCS Iroquios.
- photocopy of an illustration of a plaque commemorating the life saving efforts of the crew of HMCS Iroquios in the rescue of the passengers of SS Duchess of York.
- page of data on James Montgomery..
- Letter to Evangeline (Danny) Chisamore from Library & Archives Canada 2006, regarding records for James Montgomery.
2017-023-C Military Records and incidentals of Sam Montgomery.
- photocopy of Demand for taxes from Front of Leeds & Lansdowne 1925.
- 1-page account of WW1 activity of Sam Montgomery.
- photocopy of Discharge Certificate for Samuel Gordon Montgomery, 1919
- 2-page account of the activity of H.M.A.T. "Araguaya" 1917-1919.
- photocopy of a group photo of the crew of H.M.A.T. Araguaya, including Sam Montgomery
- Souvenir booklet of H.M.A.T. Araguaya with photos of the interior and staff.
- photocopy of a photo of the H.M.A.T. Araguaya.
- 1-page of noted about the hamlet of Dulcemaine and residents George Patience, Wm. Herbert Root, James henry keating, William Leacock, Robert Williams, Samuel Montgomery.