Showing 7 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions Schools
Print preview View:

1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Emery School SS 12 Fonds

  • Fonds
  • 18xx

Fonds consists of a scrapbook titled History of Emery School SS 12 and 15 loose photographs.

LDPS, Escott,Hiscocks, Mitchellville School Materials

  • E 2016-037
  • Collection

Lansdowne District Public School - Opening programme; Original Crest 1963; Grad programme 1963; Newspaper clippiing on opening; Grad class photo-newspaper clipping; Pin Grad class; Photo copy of booklet - classes (25 yr); Picture of Ring ; naming of school; Class photo - 88/89, 89/90 Photo copy School picture; Crest; Staff 88/89; 1990 Grad programme; 2004 - Reunion/closing programme; Invitation to closing 2004; 2004 - Final grad programme; Newspaper clipping of closing.
Escott Closing - 2 newspaper clippings
Hiscocks Closing - 1 newpaper clipping
Mitchellville - photocopies - teaching Audrey Newell, history, photo class 1948; teachers 1881-1960; 5 photos

Long Point School Fonds

  • Fonds

Fonds consists of records from Long Point School, or School Section Number 5. This includes minutes of Trustee’s Meetings (1862-1875, 1881, 1885-1888), accounts records (1862-1873, 1878-1939), daily attendance registers (1895-1927) and a copy of a photograph of the Long Point School class of 1953.

Long Point School

Sweet's Corners School Fonds

  • Fonds
  • 1894 - 1973; predominant 1894 - 1947

Fonds consists of records of Sweet's Corners School, or School Section No. 6. Records include correspondence, accounts and minutes book for the trustees (1894-1945), photos of the hockey team and a Sweets Corners school class, clipping from newspaper showing the class of 1953, a wall plaque from Sweet's Corners School Fair (1936-1938), and a postcard for the opening of Sweet's Corners Elementary in 1973.

Sweet's Corners School

Vera McElroy incidentals

  • 986-06
  • Collection
  • 1929-1992; predominant 1967-1978

Collection consists of:
5 x 8” postcard for the official opening of Sweets Corners Elementary School October 1973 with drawings of Lyndhurst and Seeley’s Bay schools (closed) and the new Sweets Corners school. – post card entitled “Lyndhurst Falls “showing the Lyndhurst Bridge from downstream, with people on the bridge looking down, from an original by J B Harvey. – Hydro Electric Power Commission permit of inspection to James Hollister, May 1929 signed by W? J Hitchcock.
This accession originally included 7 snapshots around Lyndhurst, which have become separated. Newspaper clippings were filed in General Research.

McElroy Family

William Hiscocks Public School 1960 - 2004

  • File
  • 2004

File consists of the 2004 Year Book and a photocopy of the programme of the Official Opening, November 25, 1960.

William Hiscocks Public School