Showing 3 results

Archival description
McElroy Family
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

Vera McElroy incidentals

  • 986-06
  • Collection
  • 1929-1992; predominant 1967-1978

Collection consists of:
5 x 8” postcard for the official opening of Sweets Corners Elementary School October 1973 with drawings of Lyndhurst and Seeley’s Bay schools (closed) and the new Sweets Corners school. – post card entitled “Lyndhurst Falls “showing the Lyndhurst Bridge from downstream, with people on the bridge looking down, from an original by J B Harvey. – Hydro Electric Power Commission permit of inspection to James Hollister, May 1929 signed by W? J Hitchcock.
This accession originally included 7 snapshots around Lyndhurst, which have become separated. Newspaper clippings were filed in General Research.

McElroy Family