The Archives are currently open Thursdays 1-8 or by appointment.
Any closings outside this schedule will be posted on our Twitter feed.
Located at 1367 County Rd. 2 in Escott, the Archives is part of a Heritage Centre which includes the Escott Library, Springfield House Museum, and the headquarters of the Lakes and Islands Times Past digitization project. The Archives are located in the former Escott Town Hall.