- Corporate body
- January 12, 1996 -
The Mirror (formerly the Westport Mirror) was first published in 1893. It was a subscription-based weekly newspaper service serving Westport, Ontario and the surrounding area.
The Review was first published in 1991. It was a free weekly newspaper service serving Rural Leeds.
<p>The two newspapers announced their merger on November 29, 1995 (The Mirror) and December 1, 1995 (The Review) and the first issue of The Review Mirror was published on January 12, 1996. The new weekly paper is subscription based and serves Westport, Ontario, the Rideau Lakes and the Rideau Valley.</p>