Title and statement of responsibility area
Bill Boulton late installment
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
3 textile artifacts, 2 plastic fabric artifacts, 654 photograpic slides
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Material purchased or given to the Lansdowne Historical Society and held by Bill Boulton until 2019 when he sold his house.
Scope and content
2019-021 Bill Boulton late installment
Collection consists of:
- Two albums containing 654 slides, some of which are originals of existing buildings and some are copies of prints already in the collection (or not). They are numbered with prefixes that match the main Historical Society Photo Collection (001 to 016), but the numbers of the individual photos duplicate numbers in the main collection. These have been combined into the main Historical Society Photo Collection.
- Signature Quilt made by ladies of the Sand Bay Church dated 1919 (artifact)
- manuscript list of 319 names on the Sand Bay quilt.
- Two sweat shirts printed with the logo of Lansdowne Continuation School (artifact). Donated to Lansdowne Historical Society by Mary Puttenham Taugher, Wolfe Island, ON.
- Two yellow plastic fabric banners 28cm x 180 cm with blue lettering “LANSDOWNE CONTINUATION/SCHOOL REUNION”. (artifact)
- Kodak Carousel slide projector belonging to the Historical Society.
- eight empty slide trays for above projector.